Junior Year Portfolio Planning Guide
- Update and expand your Career Development Portfolio.
- Choose a major and career and gain more job experience.
- Network. Join student organizations and professional organizations.
- Develop relationships with faculty, administrators, and other students.
- Obtain an internship or gain further job experience.
- Keep your journal updated with job tips, articles about your field, and assess
your qualifications. Update your résumé.
- Visit the career center on campus for help with your résumé, internships,
and job opportunities.
- Get a summer job in your career area if possible. Develop good contacts and