| (40.0K)||Have you ever wished there was a fun way to learn key terms and concepts?|
Do you need more help understanding graphs?
Would you like to be more efficient when studying for exams?
The Study Econ mobile app was built with the student in mind. You are on-the-go, and your study tools should be, too!
McGraw-Hill is proud to offer a new mobile study app for students learning economics from Frank, Bernanke
and Lui's Principles of Economics Asia Global Edition. The Study Econ app that accompanies your textbook will allow you to study on the go… whether you’re waiting for a class to start, sitting on a bus, or just lounging on the couch.
Features of the Study Econ mobile app include:
- Flashcards of every key term and definition from the textbook, customizable by chapter. Users can create their own flashcards and add to existing decks.
- Basic math review for those pesky formulas we sometimes forget. For example, how do you calculate a percent increase? Not sure? Well, it’s in the app!
- Two types of quizzes, Practice Quiz and Timed Quiz, allow for more practice and feedback!
- Certain quiz questions can be retried again with new values to offer even more practice!
- All the chapter summaries, directly from the textbook, allow for a quick review anytime or anywhere!
- Customizable self-quizzes that allow for more practice and feedback.
- Common mistakes and pitfalls are included to help master key concepts.
- A Matching Game which makes learning key terms and concepts more engaging and fun!
- Flag key terms, questions, or chapter summaries that you need to go back and study.
- A global search tool allows for quick access to all content found within the app.
- Various games which help make learning key terms and concepts more engaging and fun!
Visit your mobile app store and try Study Econ today! Search “Study Econ” and download the Frank, Bernanke
and Lui Principles of Economics Asia Global Edition mobile app. The first three chapters of content are free!
For additional information and updates, visit us on Facebook. (1.0K)